Scope & Defence Clause
(1) For the legal relations established via this Internet shop between the operator of the shop (hereinafter “Provider”)
and its customers apply exclusively the following general terms and conditions
in the respective version at the time of ordering.
(2) Deviating general terms and conditions of the customer are rejected.
Establishing the contract
(1) The presentation of the goods in the Internet shop does not constitute a binding offer by the supplier to conclude a purchase contract.
The customer is only asked to submit an offer by placing an order.
(2) By sending the order to the Internet shop, the customer makes a binding offer directed to the conclusion of a
contract for the goods contained in the shopping cart. By submitting the order, the customer also recognizes these
terms and conditions as a decisive factor for the legal relationship with the provider alone.
(3) The provider confirms receipt of the customer’s order by sending a confirmation e-mail. This order confirmation
does not yet constitute acceptance of the contract offer by the provider. It is only for the purpose of informing the customer that the order
received by the provider. The acceptance of the contract offer is made by the delivery of the goods or an express declaration of acceptance.
The delivered goods remain the property of the supplier until full payment has been made.
Payment of the purchase price is due upon conclusion of the contract.
(1) The warranty rights of the customer are governed by the general statutory provisions, unless otherwise stated below,
is determined. The provision in Section 6 of these General Terms and Conditions applies to claims for damages by the customer against the provider.
(2) The limitation period for warranty claims of the customer is 2 years for consumers in the case of newly manufactured goods, in the case of used
Stuff 1 year. Compared to entrepreneurs, the limitation period for newly manufactured goods and for used goods is 1 year. The above
Shortening of the limitation periods does not apply to claims for damages of the customer due to injury to life, body, health
as well as for claims for damages due to a breach of essential contractual obligations. Essential contractual obligations are those whose fulfilment of the
necessary to achieve the objective of the contract, e.g. the supplier must hand over the goods to the customer free of material and legal defects and
property of it. The above reduction in the limitation periods also does not apply to claims for damages arising from a
intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the provider, its legal representatives or vicarious agents. Towards entrepreneurs
also excluded from the shortening of the limitation periods is the right of recourse in accordance with Section 478 of the German Civil Code (BGB).
(2) Products that are “individualized” by the customer, i.e. adapted to their own wishes, cannot be called back or
be complained of.
(3) In the products offered, there may always be variations in sizes or colours. Since we work with different companies,
it may well be possible for Couple Packets to deliver different colors.
(4) A guarantee is not declared by the provider.
(1) Claims for damages by the customer are excluded, unless otherwise specified below. The above disclaimer
also applies to the benefit of the legal representatives and vicarious agents of the provider, if the customer asserts claims against them.
(2) Excluded from the exclusion of liability specified in clause 1 are claims for damages due to injury to life,
of the body, health and claims for damages arising from the violation of essential contractual obligations. Essential contractual obligations are those
the fulfilment of which is necessary to achieve the objective of the contract, e.g. the supplier has to provide the customer with the goods free from material and legal defects.
and to obtain ownership of it. Also excluded from the disclaimer is liability for damages resulting from a
intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the provider, its legal representatives or vicarious agents.
(3) Provisions of the Product Liability Act (ProdHaftG) remain unaffected
Prohibition of assignment and pledging
The assignment or pledging of claims or rights due by the customer to the provider is not subject to the consent of the
provider, unless the customer proves a legitimate interest in the assignment or pledging.
The customer only has the right to set-off if his claim for set-off has been legally established or is undisputed.
Choice of law & place of jurisdiction
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to the contractual relations between the supplier and the customer.
Excluded from this choice of law are the mandatory consumer protection regulations of the country in which the customer is habitually resident
Has. The application of the UN Convention on Contracts for the Convention on Contracts for the Purposes of the Un Convention on Contracts for the Purposes of the Un Convention on Contracts for
(2) The place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the contractual relationship between the customer and the supplier is the registered office of the provider, provided that the
the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law.
Should any provision of these General Terms and Conditions be ineffective, the validity of the remaining provisions shall be
does not touch.
Payment by invoice and financing
In cooperation with Klarna AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the purchase of invoices and the purchase of installments
as a payment option. Please note that purchases on invoice and installment purchase are only available to consumers and that payment is
When you buy on account with Klarna, you always get the goods first and you always have a payment period of 14 days.
The full terms and conditions for the purchase of invoices for deliveries to Germany can be found here and the complete GTC for the purchase of invoices for
Deliveries to Austria can be found here. The online shop does not charge a fee when purchasing an invoice with Klarna.
With Klarna’s financing service, you can flexibly make your purchase in monthly instalments of at least 1/24 of the total amount
(at least €6.95) or under the conditions otherwise stated in the cashier. More information about the installment purchase
including the General Terms and Conditions and the European Standard Information for Consumer Credit, click here. Rate purchase
is only offered for Germany.
Klarna checks and evaluates your data and maintains a data exchange with other companies if there is legitimate interest and occasion
and economic information agencies. Your personal information will be processed in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations and in accordance with the
information in Klarna’s data protection regulations for Germany /Austria.